Hotel Housekeeping Management
An international perspective
ISBN: 9781911635543 hbk; 9781911635550 pbk; 9781911635567 eBook
| | |
- Covers all aspects of hotel housekeeping within the international hospitality industry – from budget accommodation to luxury 5 star hotels.
- Practice-orientated approach with clear explanations, case studies and illustrations.
- Packed with real life case studies from international hotel chains and expert insights.
With insights from international industry experts and real-life case studies, it provides the reader with a comprehensive how-to guide to all elements of this essential role as well as the theoretical foundations and operational techniques. It covers issues and areas such as:
- Budgeting and controlling expenditure
- Managing personnel, including contracts and outsourcing
- Guestroom types, design and trends
- Sustainability issues including ecotels and energy conservation
- Hotel housekeeping software and analytics
A vital resource for all students of hospitality management, housekeeping professionals, and those undertaking apprenticeships.
Publication: January 2023